treat yourself this holiday!
With the holiday season right around the corner, we thought it might be fun to round up some of our favorite holiday goodies to inspire your next adventure. Even if you're not ready to travel just yet, keep reading for stocking stuffers, gift ideas, top experiences, and more!
our top 2020 travel gifts
Even though you may not be traveling now, its an excellent time to shop for travel essentials and gadgets. Below is my roundup of favorites for 2021 and 2022 adventures.
Mexican Inspired Face Masks & Jewelry: I love this Etsy seller TistiK and have purchased a few things from her. If you're not on vacation, at least you can style yourself accordingly!
Packing Cubes: These are on my list every year because they are my all time favorite. Sadly, this will be the last year as this woman-owned small business was hit hard by the pandemic.. Now is the time to snag these amazing packing cubes for up to 30% off before the company goes out of business. These are the only packing cubes sized for an international carry on, making it perfect for international travelers - especially those who pack light.
ALOHA Collection Bags & Pouches: These lightweight, packable, water-resistant bags from Aloha are amazing and travel so well. Not just for the beach, you can take them just about anywhere. Check out the zipper pouches, too!
Flyby Recovery Complex: 2020 was the year of the cocktail, sometimes maybe one too many (but who's counting?) Take 3 Flyby before imbibing and take 3 more before bed. This combination of Magnesium + B Vitamins will leave you feeling fabulous in the morning.
Tech Holiday gifts
Travel Apple Watch Charger: True Story: I always forget my Apple Watch charger. Since getting this small travel version, I'm never without it!
Phone Privacy Screen Protector: No one should be within 6 feet of you -- but just in case -- this iPhone privacy screen is the best. Keep prying eyes away from your work or personal info with this screen that is *just* dark enough and won't drain your battery.
Sassy Snowflake Ornament: NOT FOR KIDS, but I think we can all agree - hilarious. Express your true feelings about 2020 with this snowflake ornament that has a hidden message. I may or may not have purchased these for many of my travel advisor friends this year!
DREAM NOW, TRAVEL LATER
Demand for travel in 2021 and 2022 is already soaring. If you've been dreaming of checking a magical destination off your bucket list, now is the time! Some of our favorite places to travel currently are: Mexico, Hawaii, Aruba, Dominican, St. Lucia, and Jamaica.
GIVE THE GIFT OF AN EXPERIENCE
What goes perfectly with a future trip? An amazing experience! Treat your loved ones to something extra special this year with one of these incredible vacation experiences!
- Whale Watching: Whale watching tours are super popular and typically have large viewing windows and under-the-water web cams to enhance your experience!
- Swim With Pigs: If you thought swimming with dolphins was fun, wait until you meet the famous pigs of the Bahamas!
- Drive Into a Volcano: St. Lucia is home to some of the world's most majestic volcanoes - and now, you can actually drive into a volcano in places like Sulfur Springs!
- Climb a Waterfall: Dunn's River Falls is one of Jamaica's most iconic attractions, where visitors can climb the waterfall or relax in its natural pools.
- Snorkel With Turtles: Explore the world of the majestic sea turtle and soak in the beautiful and vibrant marine life, while you're at it!
- Spa Day: Indulge in an authentic spa treatment at one of our favorite spa resorts! Because we all could use some pampering, dont'cha think?
Not sure how to gift these experiences? The, message us below to book an adventure through one of our top vendors.