Who could use a spa escape right now? This travel agent LOVES an all-inclusive resort spa. I can't wait to get out and enjoy some relaxing waves along with a fantastic massage. During these uncertain times of COVID-19, I'm dreaming of resorts that are known for relaxation. I'm also ready for some adventure!
If you're with me, keep reading for my Top 5 Resorts Known for Spa and Wellness. Hopefully this will inspire you for when its safe to travel once again!
Great All-Inclusive Resort Spas: BodyHoliday: St Lucia
- Known for its unique approach to well-being, BodyHoliday lives by the motto: "Give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind"
- Here, guests will receive one spa treatment per day included in their room rate (excludes arrival/departure dates)
- Enjoy a wide-range of treatments, therapeutic cares, classes, adventures, and sports!
Great All-Inclusive Resort Spas: Grand Velas: Riviera Maya, Riviera Nayarit and LOS CABOS, MEXICO
- At Grand Velas, you'll go far beyond all inclusive - where you're invited to relax, play, and unwind in the breathtaking surroundings
- Rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit with pampering treatments at the world-famous holistic spa
- Relax in your very own wellness suite where inclusions range from an aromatherapy kit and Jacuzzi, to an exercise bike and a personal wellness concierge
- In addition, you'll have access to some of the finest gourmet dining experiences in Mexico!
Great All-Inclusive Resort Spas: UNICO 2087 HOTEL RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
- Unico 2087 offers adult guests an authentic vacation experience - where everything is included
- Unlimited spa treatments mean you only pay 25% the cost of a treatment
- Popular treatments include the Essencia Signature Massage, revitalizing body wraps, and locally-inspired beauty rituals
- A wide-variety of personal training sessions, meditation and yoga, beachfront classes are also available daily
Great All-Inclusive Resort Spas: LE BLANC SPA RESORTS: CANCUN & LOS CABOS MEXICO
- Le Blanc Spa Resorts are known for their upscale setting, elegant suites, and world-class spa services
- It's the dreamy escape for lovers or anyone looking for a vacation filled with pampering
- Guests receive around-the-clock personal butler service so your days are filled with nothing but luxury and sophistication
- The wellness program provides exclusive in-room wellness amenities, a complimentary aromatherapy menu, and multiple spa packages
Great All-Inclusive Resort Spas: COUPLES TOWER ISLE SPA OASIS VILLAS: OCHO RIOS, JAMAICA
- Your stay includes unlimited spa treatments and gratuities at Couples Tower Isle
- Popular options include couples' massages, facials, body treatments, aromatherapy and more
- Guests can enjoy their very own villa with a plunge pool and private in-villa dinners with fresh seafood, organic island ingredients, and menus centered around clean eating
ALL-INCLUSIVE ADVENTURE TRAVEL: G ADVENTURES WELLNESS TOURS
- Take yourself on a wellness journey that offers the perfect balance of awe-inspiring destinations, rejuvenating activities, and healthy food experiences
- G Adventures helps you return home feeling even better than when you left
- Great wellness tours for solo travelers
- Some fun experiences and destinations include: paddle board yoga in Costa Rica, hike to the Skogafoss and Seljandfoss waterfalls in Iceland, or diving and snorkeling experiences near Menjangan Island in Bali
NEVER LOSE YOUR SENSE OF WONDER! DREAM NOW, TRAVEL LATER.
Just because travel is restricted right now, doesn't mean you can't dream up your plans for the future! Here's some ways to prepare for your next big trip and fuel your wanderlust in the meantime:
- Start a Pinterest Board - to get some great ideas!
- Set up Google Flight Alerts - to remind you of the best prices!
- Put Down a Deposit - to lock in your accommodations!